New Illuminated Gauge Faces Aid Visibility in Low Light Environments
Swagelok now offers two new, unique gauge faces with illumination options that improve visibility in low-light environments.
This illumination, in combination with larger numerals on the gauge faces, makes reading a gauge easier in environments such as:
- Low-light plant interiors
- Limited access areas within a plant
- Behind machinery and ductwork
- Areas where steam may inhibit visibility
- Outdoor areas requiring gauge reading at a distance, day or night
The illuminated gauges are available in two options, option 1 requires a light source (ex. a flashlight) for the gauge face to be reflective. Option 2 gauge faces will remain visible in dark conditions after the light source is removed.